Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year Resolution....To Be Positive....(not sure I can do it, though....:)


Took this to the printer today and should be able to have it up for sale soon. It was good to look at it today and be reminded that the glass IS half full.....especially when the toilet overflowed, and then when I had to go to the dentist, and then when the dentist said that my appointment was really for an hour earlier (which was false, as they figured out).

The glass is more than half full, see- my life is rich and full of toilets and.....teeth....and floss...

6 comments:

rabryan said...

:O) You are one of the smiliest people I've ever met! I couldn't laugh at your drawing, though. When we first got married, Bobby quoted that verse to me one morning (I am NOT a morning person) and it's the only time I can ever remember truly seething at hearing a Bible verse!

Morning Rose said...

What a cute painting and a great verse! That's a wonderful reminder, especially on days when you have to visit the dentist!

dhuntman said...

Sara,

So, so cute!!

Will you be making note cards out of these?

I was also wondering, will you be making wall hangings and note cards out of the adorable house painting you shared the other day? I am ready to purchase more!

Warmly,
Angela

Sara Mincy said...

Thanks, you all for your encouragement! Angela, I will be getting notecards and prints for the "Glass half full" also, I gave that house one away but am working on a similar one that I should have available soon.

Becka said...

Your posting has made me smile yet again. You have a beautiful spirit and it shines through your art. Every year my dh buys me a piece of art. this year will be the first year we will skip, because we will be moving internationally to the mission filed, we can no longer accumulate things we can't take with us. I think I will slyly send him your site though and perhaps he get get me some notecards...something I will need anyway.

gailsgarden said...

I like the painting. It would be a good one to give to Andy! But you do need to give him an original! He'd love something done by you. Maybe he could start a new market for you!