- Are you clutter-free or a pack rat?
- How often do you clean the bathroom?
- Do you let your dishes pile up, or do them as you go along?
- Do you have a regular cleaning routine, or do you just go crazy when company is coming?
BUT NOW- I have a plan!!!! And a friend who has helped to change my life for the better! I take my kids to Jessie's house once a week for 3 hours. The kids have a great time together (mostly :) and I go home and clean like mad. I get the house vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and scrubbed. Then all week I just try to maintain. I feel much calmer because I know there is coming a day when the house will be spotless (at least for a few hours). I pay Jessie a little bit, just so it is worth her time, and so I don't feel like I am imposing on them. It has changed my life!!! I have taken back control :)
- Is your bedroom a haven or a catch-all?
- What about your car's interior and exterior?
- Does it bother you when you go to some one's house and it is messy and/or dirty?
- What do you do about clothes that are inside out?
- Wives, does your husband notice and verbally express appreciation for all the cleaning you do? Does his expression of appreciation matter to you, or do you love to clean just for the joy of a clean home?