Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hang It Up to Inspire a Postive Day :) **edited**

Find the notecard! I think that the notecards are the perfect size to put up in your house. You can pick a place that you see everyday. I like to put up verse cards around the house, on doors, or your bathroom mirror. Just tape will do the trick.





this photo could be an ad for my favorite products, Betty Crocker Butter Cream icing, and Skippy Natural Peanut butter....yum. Maybe eaten together??? No, I am not pregnant, but I have been eating like it lately....

********************************************

Here is the print. The size is roughly 11x14 (10 3/4" x 13 1/2'' to be exact). I think you could still frame it, but I love this bigger size, almost poster-like. I taped mine right to the kitchen wall, and like the way it looks. You could tape it up in your kids rooms, an office, or a classroom. That reminds me, I need to make Dave hang one on his cubicle wall :)

And the deal.....buy a print for $12.95 (free shipping still) and we will throw in one free notecard for you to send to someone or to put up in a special place. (a set of 5 notecards are $7.95 like usual)

We don't have this up on mincymedia for sale yet (should be in a few days), but if you want to order you can email me. I will send a **glass half full-- free print** to the 5th person to leave me a comment on this post (just checking to see if anyone actually reads the entire post).

*****edit*** I will wait for a couple days and then I will put all of the comments in a hat and pull out a random one. Seems a little more fair this way????

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know I'm just the first comment, but wanted you to know that I'm one of your readers and I love your art! everytime I see pictures of your house, I drool all over my keyboard. Such gorgeous decor!

Sarah said...

I read all the way to the end :). I've said it before, but I love your art and decorating style. It's so chherful and inviting. Makes me want to start over.

Morning Rose said...

Cute idea to put note cards and verses all over your house! Please add me to your drawing.

I'd like to get some more note cards in February (because January is a no-spending month). :)

Dana D said...

I love the new print...and what a great New Year's resolution!
You CAN do it!

dhuntman said...

Sara,

I am so excited this is a notecard!

I know your days are so full, but I sure look forward to you painting another house. I will keep checking in to see when all this will be available for purchase. I can't wait!!! Well I CAN, you know what I mean.

Warmly,
Angela

Laura said...

I am enjoying your blog so much since I discovered it a couple months ago. :)You are a pleasant, bright, happy spot in the blogosphere! :)
I too love your house. What a fun place to raise children - my children would LOVE it if I decorated like this!!!
I like the new print. Sometimes it just takes a little reminder to get our focus back where it needs to be. Thanks for the inspiration!
Can't wait to see who wins....

Lisa said...

Such gorgeous stuff! i have been lurking for a while now, i really enjoy your blog!
Lisa H.

Fee said...

When I got married I was very good at putting up colourful scriptures on the walls! Yours just look a whole lot prettier!!! Now that the kids are all back at school, I'm going to have a whole lot more time on my hands. I'll be visiting alot more for some of your excellent ideas!

Sarah: said...

Sara, love it! I may have to buy some of these notecards--they would be great for cheering friends up! :-)
I love that picture holder/wreath thing.....where did you get it? I have a standing one but it would be so fun to have on the wall.

the feathered nest said...

Cute idea! I love all your red & white polka dot accents especially those jars on your counter. They looks so cheery!

Manuela

Sue said...

Wow, I haven't been able to read blogs for a while. Still don't have time today but I'm eating cake so since I blew my diet thought I'd blow my time on me for a while. Totally selfish.

I was so sad I missed the 5th comment thing, went to read all the comments to see who won, was puzzled you hadn't said anything, went back to the blog and read the *edit*. Does this mean I didn't miss out?

I just told Val Kinnicutt the other day that I was amazed at how she could ALWAYS see the cup half full (she was recently diagnosed with cancer) and if I win that print I am going to give it to her. I WANT it but she deserves it. So, with that, PICK ME! PICK ME! If I'm not too late.

Sisterlisa said...

Your home is m daughter's style! Her name is Mj and she would go wild doing crafts with you all day. She's our lil' Martha Stewart here.