Monday, January 7, 2008

Answering Some Questions

Will you be selling the "give thanks" painting?

No, this was a painting plus collage with scrapbook papers decoupaged on. As far as I know (I am still researching this) you cannot copy and sell anything with the scrapbook paper because of copyright issues. This painting was for Barb. She made me a wall vase. So it was a good barter, for me anyway :)

Will you be selling the pendant necklaces?

I am not sure....if I have time to make some! If you are interested you could email me (saramincy@gmail.com) and tell me what you are looking for, and I could let you know if it is doable.

About the Wilds Conference, how many people attend?


I think there was about 300 people. Let me just tell you how fun it was to sing surrounded by 300 music majors and choir directors. Beautiful! I just stopped and listened for the most part...and for the record they were all very nice and accepting of me and my non-musical talent :)

No comments: