Monday, November 5, 2007

Please Let me Know if you Have Trouble With Your Prints or Cards

Thank you to everyone who has ordered some art lately! It is so fun to package it up and send it off to it's new home :) I really hope that you will tell me if the package gets damaged, or the merchandise is not intact. I had packaged a print up for someone and ended up having to open the envelope to add something else. I found that the plastic wrapper had stuck to the print and made a slight mark on the front. If this happened to you, please e-mail me and I will send you a new one. This is all new to us, but we definitely want our customers to be happy!

1 comment:

lil texan said...

I absolutely LOVE all the color you have on your blog and in your House! And the cookies look just as awesome. THey're too pretty to eat!! I should hire you to come decorate my house ;). I don't have vision when it comes to decorating. i have to see it first - and i love your style =)!!