Friday, November 2, 2007

A Few Updates


So here it is....Stephanie's big debut! Her quote is a good one, in my opinion, and looks good on the blue backdrop! I have gotten some cards and prints from the printer's so if you are interested you can e-mail me and I can pop them in the mail to you. We haven't put them up on mincymedia yet, and that might not happen for a week or two while we make sure to get the CD orders all figured out! Our house has become a warehouse (or a where house...as in where do we keep all of our inventory!?!?). So the prints are again the 8x10 size, for $12.95 (free shipping still), and the cards are $7.95 for a set of 5.



My Mom is here all the way from Canada for a long-awaited visit. We are taking advantage of the poor lady, and have already snuck off for a date night. Dave and I went to Cold Stone Creamery and I discovered the BEST combo....very simple, but so yummy: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with yellow cake mixed in. Then we walked around the shopping center and I was a kind and good wife and followed Dave around in Best Buy for awhile! (I know, we are wild!). But it was just the being out by ourselves part that made us very happy.

Then today I took advantage of my Mom again and left her with the rowdy bunch so I could get my hair chopped off- daringly short! Just kidding, it isn't too short- but she did take 5 inches off.

On a totally different note, I am just itching to get painting again- we have had too much going on for much of that lately, but I have lots of verses that are needing to get onto canvas, and a funky little house with the "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord..." I have had a little verse card on my kitchen counter all week with the verse..."Godliness with contentment is great gain..." Love that verse!!! And I need to think on that constantly. It is so easy to get discontented- but...."In Everything Give Thanks!!"

So, definitely the next painting has to be for that verse- if only so I can have it on my wall to meditate on. Only problem- I am running out of room on my walls :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

S&s said...

black is one of your colors, girlie! Hey--where is the picture of the new hair cut?? I'll be sure to tell Uncle Steve about the Wilbur pics;)

Morning Rose said...

I love your new hairdo--very stylish! I'm overdue for a haircut myself and have had the same style for about a decade. Perhaps it's time for something different. :)

Stephanie said...

I got the prints in the mail on Saturday--thank you so much! The colors are perfect for my house, and for my in-law's houses (mom, sisters) so I will be giving some for Christmas presents. My mom loved hers, too, and already used the notecards to write a note of encouragement to a new believer. Thank you for choosing my quote and for using it!