Thursday, November 8, 2007

The CDs Arrived Today!!








Since Dave is never home when the UPS guy comes.... I am just happy to always deal with him! He always comes during naptime and POUNDS on the door (nothing against UPS, just my own personal UPS guy). So today I was prepared. As soon as he pulled up I ran to the front door and held it wide open so he could just drop all 9 heavy boxes inside the door. I waited for a few minutes because I could hear him banging around in his truck (see, he does this to me too, he comes and then takes a break in the back of the truck, while holding my packages hostage). So I go to the side door and find him dropping all of the heavy boxes outside the house (he had snuck out the back of his truck). I am not bitter about lugging all of those boxes in....

No, actually I am sure that the UPS guy is a very nice, normal person :) It was like Christmas to get all of the CD's today and be the first one to see them in all of their glory! We will be sticking a bunch on the mail tomorrow to go to their new homes!!!!

5 comments:

S&s said...

#1 reason to always use the better company: FedEx!

Steve says thanks for his glasses! Looks like between the shoes & the glasses we owe you some money! Would you like that in cash or a Starbucks giftcard??? ;)

Excited about the CD's!

gailsgarden said...

And what a job all that mailing was for you, Sara. But we do get to listen to the CD whenever we want (as we were doing already!) I am glad I could get in on the fun!

Sarah: said...

I am so excited to order one!!!

nicole said...

We are really out of luck!!We tried to get a 3CD album from The Cathedrals and it did not work...SECURITY!
I have to go to the bank and ask them to unlock our credit card for a few days...It is not easy to get something from the states!
If ever You would like something from France ; we could do an exchange!!

Heavenbound Kim said...

~yippee~ I got my CD's when I got home from work last night and enjoyed it most of the day. I got an extra for a Christmas gift for my friend Jenn K... thanks, Sara! Kim;D oX's