Monday, October 29, 2007

Red & White

Dave's Gramma made this bag for me and I love it! It is just what I need to haul the baby's junk all over town. Gigi said that she had just been making Christmas presents, and that she had some scraps left over- and look what she whipped up! Amazing!


I think this bag will feel right at home here....



speaking of red and white.....here is my baby girl and her red and white p.j.'s.....although my camera is not quick enough for her :)

OH and I cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!!! We have something to announce here at the Mincy house....can you guess what it is?!?!?

6 comments:

Sarah: said...

NO! Could it be THAT? Or are you teasing us, Sara? :-)I can hardly wait until tomorrow..>..!!!!

Sue said...

You know we're waiting with bated breath. You are so bad, Sara Mincy.

Jennifer said...

Your pregnant....you are buying a house....your mom is coming....that's all I can think of for now!

Morning Rose said...

Are you expecting? It seems everyone around here is. :)

Sue said...

I'm sittin ghere working on payroll thinking, "What could it be?!" You have new ART coming out! Am I right?

Sue said...

I was close! Do I win something? Just kidding...PopPop will make them available here and we'll be buying them up, to be sure.