Monday, October 22, 2007

Beads and Dots


I finally finished my necklace last week, and made another, matching one for my Mom. (She deserves it, she is coming to see us in November and staying for 2 weeks, and doing all of the laundry, cooking, ironing, cleaning......HA JUST KIDDING MOM! Although I know you love to do our ironing :)!!!). So then I will have to take a mother-daughter-matching-necklace photo! Reminds me of when she would make us matching outfits. There came a point when I got over that :) But hey I KNOW I like to match my little baby girl when I can!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Cute! I bet you could sell those too!

Morning Rose said...

I had the same thought as Pam. Very cute!

gailsgarden said...

I only do all those things when you have a baby. Is there something you haven't told us, Sara?

iHanna said...

beautiful necklass, I have beads and colour but never came around to paint it (yet)! :-)