Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Announcing.......Dave's New CD!!!!!

I know- I was mean in my last post, making you think we were going to have another baby- sorry! This is the newest addition at our house....just released! I LOVE this CD- I have been able to listen to this for a couple months now- and it's my favorite. Dave did a good job- and I don't say this just because he is sweet and I love him!!!! Anyway, he dedicated this to Gigi and she has known about it for awhile too. Our brother-in-law, Jon designed the cover, and we always love his work. You can hear some samples here....




5 comments:

Morning Rose said...

The music sounds beautiful! I love that it is quiet and reflective. I may have to get a CD for Christmas. :)

Nicole said...

superbe! How does it work for other countries? i do not have paypal it never worked!!

Sara Mincy said...

This is for Nicole- you can send me an email me with an order and we could send you an invoice. My email- saramincy@gmail.com

Sarah: said...

Sara, Dave's voice is beautiful! I had never heard it before....good choice, woman! :-)
What a peaceful CD--I think I will have to get one. And I am so thankful for the links on his site--I found a bunch of music that I love and will order eventually.
You two are great--keep up the creativity! :-) (And send just an ounce my way.....)

Heavenbound Kim said...

Sara, I just purchased 2 of Dave's CD's and I live in Canada and I didn't pay any shipping... Will you let me know what I owe? Thanks, Kim;D oX's