Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Winter, Spring, & Now Fall


Christmas 2006 mantle with the advent socks. I am so excited to put up the socks again this year- I found a pack of tiny, colorful polka-dot socks. Plus, the baby will enjoy finding the little treats everyday along with the boys.

The Spring mantle sported the azaleas from the yard.


So here's the new look for Fall. I pulled the wicker chair in from the porch. This is nice to have more seating in the living room. The quilts make it a little more cozy...and I need to stuff a bunch of wood in the fireplace so it will be all ready for a fire.

8 comments:

restyled home said...

Wow!! I love that top photo with all the cute, little socks! The colours just draw you in!! It would be hard to be in a bad mood in your lovely home!!

Linda

Becka said...

I can not even begin to tell you how much I love your house. I love your style, your color, your paintings. LOVE IT!

Morning Rose said...

You are so creative and inspiring! The little socks are precious! I only have two seasons in my house--everyday and Christmas. :) I'll have to post some fireplace photos on my blog later, since my fireplace is not cluttered like my fridge.

Melissa said...

Fabulous! These are some of my favorite kinds of posts!

Sue said...

I'm with Morning Rose - everyday and Christmas. Cool weather today is inspiring to make the house cozier. If I ever have it clean I'll have to update my blog picture scroll. Thanks for keeping us all inspired and happy with your colors! Do you ever sleep?

Leslie said...

Those advent socks are precious. Wish I had grandbabies so I could hang advetn socks. What happened to the summer mantle?

Pam said...

There's only one word for my house--utilitarian. My kids are so full of mischief that if it doesn't have a purpose, it isn't there. So, I'm living vicariously through yours! Very cute and cozy!

Rhondi said...

Hi Sara This is my first time to visit your blog. I found you through the Boomama open house. Wow I absolutely love the color you have in your home. I am doing the house tour right now but plan to come back and take a look at previous posts so I can see some more. The stocking advent is a great idea. I might steal that for next year for my grandkids. Rhondi