Friday, September 14, 2007

Painted Beads & a Deal on Shipping Costs

What is amazing to me is that now that I am the busiest that I have ever been, the creative juices are flowing more than ever. It seems that the busier my day is, the more I can get done...very interesting. Yesterday I finally got around to painting some beads for a necklace. I am not quite done, as the brown beads will get painted too.




Here is the first batch ready to go to my first customer! Thanks Jennifer M! Oh and we got some good news from the Post Office...the shipping will be between $2-$3 for the prints, instead of $5. I know every little dollar counts...especially for my bargain hunting friends and family!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

the beads look good on you!

Morning Rose said...

The painted beads look darling! I've noticed that the busier I am, the more I get done too (probably because I have no time to waste!). :)

Pam said...

The same thing happens to me about being the most creative/productive when I am the most busy. I seem to work really well under pressure, though I don't like to, plus I don't want to run over the kids in the process!

gailsgarden said...

I would reallllllly love some of those beads!!! Maybe if we stay with the kids......!?