Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fallish Crafts &....Kraft

Pumpkin Bread with cream cheese! Very easy to make and doesn't it make the house smell cozy when it is baking :) I have used so many recipes from my Kraft magazine. You can get this in the mail for FREE (go to Kraftfoods.com)




My first cheesecake! Again from the Kraft mag. Val, it looks quite different from when we ate it....right?! (the caramel had run off...I ignored the little tip about waiting until totally cool)




Introducing the boys to the classic wax paper crafts....this one....melting crayon shavings between the wax paper. (leaves taped to window)






ironing the leaves between the wax paper

4 comments:

Sue said...

Who needs the magazines when we have you, our trusted friend?! Definitely going to try the pumpkin cake and the leaves.

Morning Rose said...

I've used the Kraft magazine recipes before too, since many of them are easy. Yesterday I made the one-pan chicken and potato bake, a fall and winter favorite.

I like your waxed leaves. We ironed leaves in wax paper when my older son was in first grade. It's easy and fun.

Pam said...

I did the leaves and crayon shavings in wax paper last year with the kids around Thanksgiving time. I think I had as much fun as the kids did!

Erna said...

Those look so yummy! Would you be willing to pass the recipe along? Also, I seem to have lost the url for your personal blog. :0( It was always fun to stop by and read about your homeschooling adventures & other adventures in life.