Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Black, White, & Orange



Very fuzzy pictures, I know...but I love the colors. I was so inspired when I got my Country Living magazine this month. Black & white together is so crisp and sharp. I love the contrasts- but then add a little orange, and WOW- beautiful! I can see a painting with black & white patterned borders, orange background and black words...maybe a thankful thing...for Thanksgiving.




This painting is not quite finished...I had started it and promised myself that I would only use white & black...but the gray and tans kept creeping in....

2 comments:

Splaneyo said...

I love the comination too - see. it really does pop!
Heather

mitchells2000 said...

My guest bathroom is white and orange (more of a rust-colored orange,though) I went through some photos that I had taken, with a little inspiration that I had been given in the form of a friends' photo, and added them in black frames on the wall. It looks so COOL!
Also, gray is just a combination of white and black... well, I don't have a justification for the tan! :-)