Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Room For Little Boys

Please bear with me as I share another old photo......This was in the fourth place that Dave and I lived. The house that was right next door to Dave's Gramma and Grampa. Gigi would take her walk everyday and come talk to the boys at this window. I had a lot of fun painting this room. When we moved out, we heard that one of the first things that they did was to paint it over in a beige color (I guess the 14 year old boy was not into Dr. Seuss?!?).

8 comments:

Dave Mincy said...

Wow...i forgot how good you painted that...they would still love to be in a room like that!

Mary Lynn said...

Saw your website on Sue O's blog. LOVE what you do! I've never met you, but I would imagine your art reveals your own cheery personality. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with everyone else.
Mary Lynn Van Gelderen :-)

Ann said...

Sara, that's awesome!!!!

gailsgarden said...

That room was SO CUTE! And I remember Wes standing at the window and saying, "Hi Gigi, hi!" I am sure Gigi still misses that! I know I do.

Jennifer said...

wow, that is incredible!

G-Knee said...

stunned silence...

Fifi said...

How sad....... that room is a work of art! Well done!

gailsgarden said...

BEIGE! What a BORING life!!!