Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lazy Dayz Art Festival


Dave and Val's boyfriend, Corey, admiring the art



I love this woman's art!!! Her paintings looked like she had decoupaged real sewing patterns onto the canvas and then painted over it. The colors were gorgeous. I wish I had more time to talk to her, but the kids kept us moving...next year we're calling a babysitter! (although my oldest boy seemed to be very inspired and painted a bunch of pictures when we got home)


Love the little "bubbles" on this pottery



Me & Val, we had a good time!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So what did you buy? Did you go to Cary Lazy days? I used to go to that. It's a lot of fun!

Jana said...

Sara,
Do you sell your art? Let me know!

Pam said...

I think that you should be IN the art show next year! Go for it, Girl!

Lauren H said...

Where in the world in this Art Fair??? I'd love to put it on my calendar for '08!
Your round lanterns in your dining room are fun! What a cozy cocoon for the family! Take care!