Thursday, August 30, 2007

For the Love of Polka-Dots (Pt. 1)

I have two bowls and several plates of this polka-dot design. They have to be my favorite thing to decorate with! Thanks goes to my Sister-in-law, Barb for snatching them up for me at an April Cornell store.


Goodwill is always a great place to get polka-dots....


Target had these cute plates on sale at Easter time.


See the little tiny tin tea-cup? This was mine when I was a little girl. My Mom kept all of my little dishes. I love that design...maybe this is where my love of red and orange originated?

4 comments:

Morning Rose said...

Sara - Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I love visiting your site too, as it is so colorful and fun. It may inspire me to do something with my white walls. :)

The polka dots are cute! I didn't realize my sister-in-law liked polka dots until Pampered Chef had a sale on pink coffee mugs with white dots and she bought a set.

Chappyswife said...

Sara, I LOVED looking around your site. Your home is BEAUTIFUL and looks so fun. I guess you've heard a million times what a talent you have. I am jealous. :0)

I especially love the Bible verses you have painted. Good job.

gailsgarden said...

What a nice mom!!! Could it be that she doesn't throw much of anything away? What else do you need/want?

Pam said...

Those glass jars look familiar. Maybe my mom had some like that?

Cute, cute, cute!